The convenient location of the region (on the border of Europe and Asia), developed transportation, high population density, rich land, fuels, and minerals base, the wide range of public support measures make the region highly investment attractive.
Film about Bashkortostan
The Republic of Bashkortostan is located right in the heart of the world's largest continent, stretching across a plethora of world-renown mountains, forests and rivers.
This is - welcoming Bashkortostan
On the territory of Bashkortostan are located
The structure of the industrial production includes mineral extraction, refining and processing, electricity, gas and water distribution. Bashkortostan is one of the leaders in production of the light oil in Russia.
- 1st place in volumes of primary crude oil processing
- 1st place in light oil and diesel fuel production
- 2nd place in motor gasoline production
The biggest territorial complex in Russia that specializes on the organic and inorganic chemistry production functions in the region.
- 1st place in soda salt and benzene production
- 2nd place in plastics in primary forms, ethylene, xylene and synthetic rubber production
- 3rd place in sulfur production
The 2017 year results showed that the volume of the industrial production was about 1,5 billion rubles* (*11% growth to the results of 2016)
Today Bashkortostan is the only concrete pump trucks manufacturer in Russia. The region’s mixer trucks production share in the Russian market is 78,5%, and 80,7% of the leisure boat production.
- 1st place in concrete pump trucks production
- 2nd place in truck trailers production
- 3rd place in helicopter production
The region takes the 1st place in the number of cattle, as well as beef, kumis and commercial honey production. Substantial land resources of the republican agricultural complex and high production efficiency provide opportunities for developing storing and agriculture products processing projects.
Main types of products of the agricultural complex of the Republic of Bashkortostan are: grain, sugar-beet, oil seed, vegetables, feed crops, milk and meat good
- 3 million tons of crops
- Cattle – 1028 thousand heads
- Commercial honey – 5,4 thousand tons
- Milk – 1718 thousand tons
- Protected ground vegetables – 94,2 thousand tons
- Horses – 121 thousand heads
- Potato production – 978 thousand tons
- Beef production – 196 thousand tons
- Kumis – 3,2 thousand tons
Rare beauty of the nature in Bashkortostan constantly attracts the tourists in any season. Unique resort system, modern recreation centers provide wide range of the spa and wellness services throughout the year. Picturesque mountains and moderately cool winters provided the republic with a status of one of the best international ski centers.There are various hotels on the territory of the Republic including international network hotels (Sheraton, Holiday Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, AMAKS Hotels & Resorts, etc.).
- 7th place in the scope of the tourist services in Russia
- 5th place in the scope of hotel and their counterparts’ services in Russia
- 6th place in the scope of spa and wellness services in Russia